Great Start Readiness Aidemecosta-osceola isd
The Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District is accepting applications for a Great Start Readiness Aide for the GSRP Classroom in Mecosta 4 Days per week - 8 hours per day.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Be a good speech model and demonstrate correct grammar - both written and spoken.
2. Be able to work effectively with students in developmental, cognitive, social/emotional and physical motor activities.
3. Demonstrate patience in dealing with students and assist them to problem solve and support them as they learn self-help skills.
4. Assume responsibility to transport self to assigned worksites and maintain regular and predictable attendance.
5. Contribute, in a positive manner, to the overall quality and operation of the classroom/building.
6. Must pass a criminal history background investigation conducted by the Michigan State Police (MSP) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
7. Must meet child day care licensing requirements including CPR and first aid training.
8. Perform other related duties assigned by the Director/Superintendent or designee