Vice President of FinanceMcGuire Memorial
Vice President of Finance
McGuire Memorial is committed to providing comprehensive services to people with Intellectual & physical disabilities that include complex medical conditions and also to offering supportive service to their families.
Located in New Brighton, Beaver County, McGuire serves residents from the tri-state area of Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia, but historically most of its clients have been and continue to be residents of Allegheny and Beaver counties.
- Master's degree in Finance required and 10+ years of related work experience, CPA preferred
- Possesses attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Knowledge of federal and state legislation affecting ICF/ID & ODP programs
- Knowledge of non-proﬁt sector
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- The Vice President of Finance is responsible for all aspects of the ﬁnance department.
- Provides for effective internal controls in ﬁnancial management.
- Oversees the development of the annual budget and reports monthly on performance in relation to the budget.
- Lead ﬁnancial planning and analysis process, including developing forecasts, budgets & strategic plans.
- Manages the assets of McGuire Memorial.
- Maintains updated knowledge regarding current and/or future funding sources.
- Prepares materials and reports for the ﬁnance committee, audit committee and board of directors.
- Prepare concise reports for senior management and the board of directors, which analyzes the complicated data speciﬁc to our industry that will determine and deﬁne the organizations operations.
- Actively participates and represents McGuire Memorial in Harrisburg, The Provider Alliance (TPA), The Pennsylvania Advocacy & Resources for Autism & Intellectual Disability (PAR) meetings and other state & county meetings as needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent beneﬁt package including health, PTO and retirement plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer