Outbound Appointment SetterMcClatchy
Dynamic Sales & Marketing Team is looking for a partner to call local/regional businesses, articulate value proposition, and set meetings for them to meet business owners or decision makers for potential partnerships.
With world-class data capabilities, tools & technology, media solutions, creative talent, and PEOPLE – the team is poised to win big in McClatchy’s Central Region (Fort Worth, Kansas City, Wichita, and Belleville).
The only missing component is a dynamic, energetic, go-getter who is not afraid to outbound call prospective customers and effectively represent how we can help their business needs.
The McClatchy Outbound Appointment Setter is responsible for outbound phone calls to schedule appointments with new and non-traditional advertisers alike for a group of sales reps throughout the region. In addition to setting appointments, position is also responsible for developing quality leads that have the highest propensity to close by utilizing department resources, including but not limited to CSS’s, marketing consultants, analysts and key data insight tools.
- Outbound calling to new businesses from provided and self-generated lead lists
- Identify and Qualify leads within region utilizing insights, data and resources
- Engage influencers and decision makers from lead lists
- Gather sales intelligence and provide pre-call notes to reps, utilize CSS’s as needed
- Confirmation of appointment through acceptance of calendar invites and full use of Salesforce to collaborate and communicate internally and externally.
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Research/Data Driven
- Outbound Calling
- Detail Oriented
- Critical Thinking
- SalesForce Adoption
- Emotional Intelligence
- 80-100 outbound calls per day
- Impactful relationship building and needs
- identification via phone
- Understanding and application of features and
- benefits of robust product portfolio for the region
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Star-Telegram is an equal opportunity employer.
Base pay, great benefits, and incentive pay for set meetings and contracts closed. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram is part of McClatchy.