Local Marketing ConsultantMcClatchy
The Local Marketing Consultant drives multi-media sales revenue from local accounts, following the Core 4+ Sales Process; understanding their needs (both current and desired) and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Local Marketing Consultants understand our solutions and have the ability to effectively show they drive results for our customers.
- Retain and grow current account base
- Prospect and acquire New Business utilizing the Core 4+ Sales Process
- Conduct deep-dive Client Impact Assessments
- Develop Results-Based Solutions
- Present and close proposals
- Work with client success team to ensure client goals/expectations are met
- Meet KPIs established by leadership
- Utilize Salesforce as a Predictive and Collaborative tool
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Position requires at least 1-3 years experience in sales, preferably in media sales.
- The ideal candidate will have proven track record of surpassing sales goals and the ability to manage a geographic territory.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethics.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills as well as provide excellent customer service.
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match. The News & Observer is part of McClatchy.