Assistant Manager, Sales AssociateMarmot Mountain
- Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager Job Purpose:
Assisting the general manager with day-to-day responsibilities, overseeing staff, and providing stable leadership to the company.
Assistant Manager Job Duties:
- Handling customer complaints and resolving issues that employees are not authorised to handle on their own.
- Dealing with schedule changes, employee call-ins, and other staffing issues.
- Filling in for absent employees as needed to ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Acting as a role model for all employees by continuously exhibiting a high level of service and attention to detail in all tasks.
- Delegating tasks to employees.
- Keeping day-to-day activities organised.
- Recruiting and interviewing new hires.
- Leading training classes or providing one-on-one training to employees.
- Supervising employees and providing additional training and coaching as needed to ensure everyone is performing their job properly.
- Resolving disputes between employees.
- Addressing employee problems on the job to ensure everyone is thriving in the workplace and satisfied with their job and work environment.
- Motivating employees to perform well.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Training employees in proper safety procedures and providing training updates as needed.
- Organising promotions and spearheading marketing efforts by setting up displays and educating customers and employees on promotions or specials.
- Managing projects as assigned and organising teams to assist in these efforts.
- Sales Associate
Must love the outdoors. Able to work weekends and nights. Full Time/Part Time. Competitive Pay/Benefits.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.