Senior Content Management and Automation Developer #53061
Senior Content Management and Automation Developer (53061)
Senior Content Management and Automation Developer (Wickliffe, OH) wanted by The Lubrizol Corp.
- Develop new and support existing applications for advanced content management and sites provisioning – by using expertise in the SharePoint Enterprise Content Management (ECM) features, .NET platform and PowerShell scripting. Manage source code in Microsoft Team Foundation Services, document design and procedural work for developers, create users guides and Knowledge Base articles.
- Drive migration and redesign of existing on-prem custom applications to SharePoint Online – by leveraging thorough knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 Servers and Office 365 ECM capabilities and workloads.
- Implement business processes automation and advanced workflow solutions for Lubrizol’s core services – by leveraging Nintex technologies. Implement compliance, records management and IP protection leveraging MS Azure Services.
- Work as a Lead developer for various projects at Lubrizol locations in India, China and Latin America (up to 30% of time). Provide end-user support for the custom solutions.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or closely related discipline. Industry experience must include:
- 8 years of developing ECM composite applications in SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- 3 years’ experience in leading large apps redesign and migrations to O365 and utilizing Modern Framework, Hub Sites, Content Hubs and Term Store.
- 8 years of developing Enterprise Search solutions using SharePoint Search and Microsoft Graph. Areas include custom Search Centers, Hybrid Search, eDiscovery, using Microsoft Graph
- API for integration with people-centric data.
- 5 years in developing complex Nintex Forms and Workflows for document lifecycle management and automating complex business processes, and utilizing DocuSign, Adobe Sign, Nintex
- DocGen and Hawkeye modules for optimizing complex workflows.
- 5 years with .NET Framework, C# and REST API development. Areas include integration with SAP, MS Dynamics CRM and third-party apps.
- 5 years industry experience in maintaining existing legacy SharePoint sandboxed solutions, event receivers, branded sites with custom master pages and layouts.
- 5 years of expertise in PowerShell using CSOM, SPO and PnP framework. Areas include automation of the provisioning and maintenance for SharePoint and MS Teams objects; custom migrations of content.
- 3 years of proven experience with Azure Information Protection, Rights Management Service and Records Retention.