Applications are being accepted for a full time Appraisal Clerk for a governmental entity.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
• Perform variety of data entry maintenance functions
• Adjust property values for revaluation purposes
• Provide property record information and valuation explanations to the public
• Provide interaction and coordination with other departments
• Assist Assistant Chief Appraiser in preparation of reports and statistical measures
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum of high school diploma, Associate's degree a plus
• General office with real estate exposure a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• General computer applications
• Experience working with the public
• Ability to work independently while in a team environment
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Excellent health, dental, prescription drug and vision plan; paid vacation and sick days; outstanding retirement plan and longevity. Core hours are 8:00 to 4:30 Monday through Friday, some overtime required.