Applications are being accepted for a full-time Accountant for a governmental entity.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Performs variety of accounting functions/maintains fiscal records
• Member of leadership team
• Serves as liaison with other departments and agencies
• Completes special projects as necessary
• Assist Controller with preparation of financial reports/analysis
Knowledge and Experience:
• Associate's Degree (preferred) in accounting, finance, or other related discipline. Bookkeeping knowledge or equivalent experience
• Responsible governmental accounting experience or equivalent favored
• Working knowledge of Oracle Financials a plus
• Clear verbal and written communications are required
• Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously
Excellent health, dental, prescription drug and vision plan; paid vacation and sick days; outstanding retirement plan and longevity; Core work hours are 8:00-4:30 Monday through Friday, some overtime required.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.