Linton HospitalLinton, ND
AboutThe Linton Hospital opened October 26, 1953, as a 20-bed hospital managed by the seven Sisters of St. Francis of Tiffin, Ohio. The Linton Medical Center was built in 1967, and the hospital was remodeled in 1975-76. The facility became a federally recognized Critical Access Hospital in 2004. Today the Linton Hospital is a 14 bed facility, with 24 hour emergency services, and three affiliated clinics: Linton Medical Center, Hazelton Clinic, and Campbell County Clinic in Herreid. Our mission is to enhance the health, well-being, and quality of life of the people we serve. We will focus on primary healthcare services and the development of our skills to provide the best possible service and to improve the healthcare of the people that we serve. We will continue to adapt to the ever changing needs of the people we serve, recognizing that public information and education will be an integral part of our services. The Linton Hospital and Clinics will achieve its mission through a philosophy which values and supports: Quality and continuous improvements in patient care. Professionalism, education, and career development of our staff. Responsible, efficient, and effective use of our resources. Respect for the contribution each staff member/volunteer makes to the delivery of patient care. Recognize the rights of patients, families, public, staff, and allied professionals to be treated in a dignified. courteous, confidential, and respectful manner. A strong commitment through service and education to the people and communities we serve.
Jobs at Linton Hospital
There are no jobs listed at this time.
518 N Broadway, Linton, ND