Field Supervisor need for our Port St, Lucie Location
Must be able to coordinate and oversee the construction sites for HVAC installs
Have a good knowledge of residential New Construction HVAC
The ability to coordinate and communicate with Management
Valid license good driving record a must
Self-organized and understand priorities
Drug test and background prior to hiring.
- Technically knowledgeable in the installation and operation of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in Residential/New Construction
- 3 years of experience installing, operating, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment.
- Possess of a valid Florida License.
- EPA Certification and 410A
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow blueprints and understand technical instructions.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to supervise and ensure proper equipment installation to code; keep records.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients at a level they understand.
- Able to work independently.
- Effectively use a computer, and knowledge of applicable software.