Licensed Health Insurance Agent
Bilingual (Spanish), Licensed Health Insurance Agent
LIG Solutions is a Top Employer in Northeast Ohio, changing the way individuals across the country shop for and enroll into healthcare products. We are known for our innovative practices in the healthcare industry by implementing the latest technology; making the member experience seamless including the ease of understanding a complex purchase. LIG has partnerships with leading carriers across the country and provides warm prospects to their agents. First year Sales Agents earn $50,000-$70,000 per year including uncapped monthly bonuses.
We are seeking Licensed Insurance Professionals who are fluent in Spanish!
•No Cold Calling
•$17.00 Per Hour - Plus No Limits on Monthly Sales Bonuses
•Paid Time Off and Holidays
•Employee Assistance Program
•Professional & Fun Culture
• Must be able to speak fluent Spanish and English.
• Contacts and qualifies prospective members and explains features/benefits of policies offered, recommending amount and type of coverage based on a needs analysis.
• Ensures a GREAT member experience. Communicates professionally with members to explain policies, show value of brand(s) represented, and follow up when needed.
• Calculate and quote products accurately to prospective members.
• Understands product portfolio and explains features accurately.
• Meets compliance standards and provides a high level of quality to all prospects and members.
• Utilizes company systems correctly and performs proper note taking and storage of prospect/member information.
• High level of attention to detail when submitting applications to ensure accuracy.
• Follows company provided scripting and/or sales framework on every call.
• Graduates from Sales Training program
• Completes ongoing training coursework and certifications.
• Must be able to receive feedback and implement coaching to improve skillset.
• Other duties may be assigned throughout employment. Must be able to transition easily from sales/customer service campaigns.
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English, speaking and comprehension
• An active resident Accident/Health Insurance License
• Exceptional communication and people skills
• Highly entrepreneurial minded
• Excellent organizational and sales skills
• Passionately committed to providing a great member experience
• Must be tech savvy and computer literate
Additional Position Information:
• This is a full-time position
• Days and hours of work are typically Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, however these are may adjust to Monday-Sunday 8:00 am-12:00 am during open enrollment and high-volume periods
• Hours average 40 hours per week during regular operations
• LIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click apply now to visit our site, learn more, and apply!