Join our Team that's been featured in Gears Magazine!
Automotive Tech's duty is to remove transmissions and replace them accurately and within the time outlined by Alldata or similar labor system for each type of transmission on both domestic and foreign makes, typically not European models. Light line automotive repairs at times may be performed if approved to increase techs flagged hours and when it benefits the customer by saving them labor time should we refer them to an automotive facility.
• Must own all tools necessary to perform these tasks.
• Must pay close attention to detail and bring potential issues or concerns to service advisor to inform customers of additional repairs needing authorization that can affect the transmissions performance or potential safety hazards.
• Must be able to complete electronic inspections on a tablet or similar device.
• Must be able to pass drug tests upon employment and at random.
• Must comply with policies and procedures laid out in employee handbook.
• Must be able to pass background check prior to employment.
• Lifetime Transmissions techs must keep work areas clean, neat, and organized.
• Because Lifetime Transmissions believe weekends are meant for family time.
Work hours are typically Monday to Friday 8 am -5 pm but a Saturday may be requested if timelines for vehicles have not been met during the week to ensure customer's vehicles are completed when promised.
• Health insurance
• Sick Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Holiday Pay
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to become a member of our Lifetime Transmission family. Click the apply button now!