School SecretaryLiberty School District
School Secretary for Liberty Elementary/Junior High, Spangle, WA. Education and/or experience in business and accounting; School office experience preferred.
This individual serves as confidential secretary to the Building Principal/Superintendent, manages the elementary junior high office, and provides administrative support to teachers and school officials. The individual also assists with updating the district website as needed and processes teacher leave records and substitute tracking. It is an approximate 10 month position, 8 hours per day, from mid-August thru mid-June. Occasional days are required throughout the summer for deposits, mailing student records, and other needs that may arise. The position will generate medical, dental, and retirement benefits.
Interested Applicants Must Have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Education and/or experience in business and accounting; School office experience preferred
- Strong commitment to quality customer service
- Excellent keyboarding skills with broad knowledge of computer applications including Word & Excel, database and internet software to include Google (calendar, mail, drive)
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn WSIPC/Skyward computer program(s) and ASB Accounting
- Interest in and willingness to take various training programs as needed or required
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and maintain a system of organization
- First Aid & CPR certification