ParaeducatorLiberty School District
Paraeducators - Liberty Schools, Spangle, WA. Must have AA degree or equivalent college coursework to equal a minimum of two completed years of college education or have passed the state paraeducator test, and be able to pass criminal background clearance. Date: 08/13/2019.
Interested Applicants Must Have Or Be Able To Obtain:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- AA degree and/or equivalent college coursework to equal a minimum of two completed years of college education or have passed the state paraeducator test
- Valid first aid card
- Interest in and/or experience working with students
- Interest in and availability for training opportunities
- Ability to work cooperatively with special services staff and regular classroom teachers
- Successful criminal background clearance
Primary Responsibilities To Include:
- Providing one on one and/or group supervision and assistance to students.
- Assisting in activities directed by certificated personnel.
- Working cooperatively with other staff members in a team situation.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive rapport with the students served.
- Maintaining confidentiality.
- Lunchroom, recess, hallway and bus loading/unloading supervision as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.