OTR, Flatbed Van & Container Owner Operators & DriversLewis Truck Lines
Lewis Truck Lines
Over The Road Drivers, Flatbed Van & Container Owner Operators & Drivers Needed
Must have: CDL & 2 years experience required. Conway, South Carolina.
Mondays-Fridays 8 am-5 pm.
Work for Us
At Lewis Truck Lines, we are always accepting applications for experienced and career minded independent truck drivers. We provide safe, reliable and continuous on-time service to our expanding customer base. If you’re looking for a truck driving job, and would like to work for a company with excellent employee perks, then look no further than Lewis Truck Lines! With our steady growth, drivers are needed and additional training available. Work for one of the best trucking companies in the business!
Please review our current driving requirements below:
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements in state of residence. No current license suspension or revocation.
- A work permit is not acceptable.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 miles per hour or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulations, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs (DWI or DUI).
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two (2) moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damaged to a motor vehicle within three (3) years.
(Disabling damage means damage that precludes departure of any motor vehicle from the scene of an accident in its usual manner in daylight after simple repairs. This includes damaged vehicles that are drivable, but would incur further damage, if so driven.)
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
- Must be 23 years old. (Drivers 25 years old and older are encouraged.)
- Major violations include, but are not limited to:
- Aggravated assault with a motor vehicle.
- Conviction of a false statement involving a driver’s license application.
- Fleeing or eluding a police officer.
- Manslaughter resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle (gross negligence).
- Operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s authority (grand theft).
- Operating a motor vehicle while under suspension or revocation.
- Permitting an unlicensed person to drive.
- Racing or Speeding contest.
- Reckless driving.
- Refusing chemical test (Implied consent)
- Using a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony.
- Violation of a railroad crossing.
Are you a great driver? Join our team. We invite you to call (800)476-5984