Pharmacy ClerkLewis Family Drug
Full Time Position. Applicants must possess good customer service skills, be hard working, motivated and friendly. Pharmacy experience is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
The pharmacy clerk's primary responsibility is customer service. Being aware of all customers in the pharmacy area, acting as a first contact with pharmacy customers, and being helpful and courteous to those customers at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Prescription Intake. This includes new prescriptions, refills, and informing patients of expected wait times.
* Cash Register. This includes ringing up prescriptions, delivers, mail-outs discounts, and drive-thru.
* General customer care. Customer care is the clerks first priority. This may include managing complaints, returns, and monitoring wait times to ensure quick and quality service for all customers.
* Cleaning and keeping the pharmacy looking neat.
* Taking care of all drive-thru customers.
* End of night procedures.
* Stocking Supplies
* Organize and file prescriptions.
* Any duties or requests made by the supervising Pharmacist on duty or store Manager.