Assistant Professor in Nursing and Health SciencesLewis Clark State College
Assistant Professor in Nursing & Health Sciences
Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of Assistant Professor in Nursing & Health Sciences.
Salary: $51,000 - $55,000 Depends on Experience and qualifications.
Required Qualifications: Master's degree in Nursing; current ID RN license (or eligible to attain); advanced education/certification in mental health nursing and current mental health clinical experience.
- Master's degree in Nursing
- Active ID RN license or eligible to attain
- Advanced education and/or certification in mental health nursing
- Current clinical nursing experience in mental health nursing
- The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to work autonomously within a collaborative and dynamic faculty group
- Doctoral degree
- Experience teaching in an undergraduate or graduate nursing program
- Experience teaching mental health nursing
- Experience with online and/or distance instruction
- Experience with curriculum development
- Demonstrated ability to advise and mentor students
Teaching (including online instruction) and supervising students in the classroom/lab/clinical setting (Lecturer & Assistant Professor), advising, scholarship/professional development, and service (Assistant Professor).
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check.
LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.