Landscape LaborerLevittown, PA Area Jobs
Levittown, PA Full-time
Posted on February 25, 2019
12 Openings. Temporary Full time.
April 01/19 - December 20, 2019.
Sequoia Landscape & Lawn Maintenance, Inc., Wrightstown, NJ.
- Landscape or maintain properties using tools or equipment.
- Tasks may include to cut, mow, water, edge lawns, rake & blow leaves; pull, chop weeds, prune, haul topsoil & mulch.
- $13.48/hour, O/T varies at $20.22/hour. 40 hours, Monday-Friday, possibly Saturday. 7:30am - 4:30pm, hours may fluctuate due to weather.
- No experience or education necessary.
- Will train.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, work in adverse weather conditions & pass a pre-employment background check and a post-employment drug test paid by employer.
- Bonuses and extra compensation may be offered at discretion of employer.
- Shared housing may be available if used, $50.00/week. will be deducted from pay check.
- Transportation (including meals & to the extent necessary, lodging) to the place of employment will be provided, or its cost to workers reimbursed, if the workers completes half the employment period.
- Return transportation will be provided if the worker completes the employment period or is dismissed early by the employer.
- All work tools, supplies & equipment provided at no cost.
- Transportation provided daily from main office to the various work locations within Burlington County Apply directly with the employer.