Structural Steel Erectors/Iron WorkersLeiser Construction, LLC
Structural Steel Erectors/Iron Workers needed for Traveling Crew.
- Structural Welding experience preferred.
- 1 Year experience required.
- Commercial Steel Erection and pre-engineered metal building erectors.
- Jobs primarily in Kansas and throughout the Midwest.
- Working 50+ hours/week.
- $17 plus per hour for Qualified Applicants and wage based on years of experience.
- $90/day Per Diem for employees working outside 50-mile radius from primary residence.
- .60/mile paid from jobsite to jobsite.
- Benefits include: Holiday Pay, paid Vacations, retirement plan, Holiday Bonus program, medical insurance, company-paid life insurance and dental.
Qualified Applicants meet the following requirements:
- Tools of the Trade, including but not limited to: Work boots, tool belt, etc.
- Comfortable working at heights of 15' or more.
- Proficiency with power tools, torch, hot saw, tape, and basic iron-working tools.
- Provide own transportation to jobsite.
- Structural Welders required to pass certification testing.