Commodity Truck DriverLarson Farms
Commodity Truck Driver Wanted
35-40 hours per week; some Saturdays required; no overnight travel.
All loads originate and deliver along the Front Range of Colorado.
You must be capable of working in all weather conditions with moderate physical activity. Ability to work with team members, follow instructions perform daily pre-trip & post-trip inspections, and perform some maintenance tasks.
Required: Valid CDL Class A, Clean and insurable MVR, 13-speed transmission experience.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.