Director for External Learning ExperiencesLAMAR STATE COLLEGE PORT ARTHUR TEXAS
Director for External Learning Experiences
Salary: Commensurate with experience; plus excellent benefits
The Director for External Learning Experiences reports to the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Will be responsible for courses taught at correctional facilities, dual enrollment courses, and the management of the Early College High School.
- Must exercise leadership and administrative responsibilities over external program academic and technical personnel, external programs, and support services.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university with graduate studies in an academic or technical discipline, qualifying the individual for a professional rank.
- Requires a minimum of three years administrative experience in higher education or secondary school administration.
- Two years of teaching experience preferred.
- Must meet the requirements of school districts and the Board of Prisons to enter the respective facilities.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
This positions is security sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorized the employer to obtain criminal history record information.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled. Review of qualified applicants will begin immediately. Anticipated hire date is July 1, 2019.
Member The Texas State University System TM An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer