Dental Office Manager
Ashland dental office is seeking an experienced Dental Office Manager to manage our team and practice!
The ideal candidate will have a proven background effectively running a dental office including managing the schedule/ production, presenting treatment plans, effectively
motivating staff to provide excellent customer service, and overseeing the hygiene program.
* Must be great with patient interaction and customer service.
* 3 years dental office experience and at least 1 year of management experience.
* 1+ years experience with Eaglesoft (or other) dental practice management software.
* Dental insurance claims and billing experience required.
* Experience entering and presenting treatment plans.
* Experience effectively managing a busy schedule and optimizing team members.
* Must be very detail-oriented, accurate, reliable, and trustworthy.
* Must be comfortable and effective in daily collections and managing accounts receivable.
* Management of schedule to ensure productivity and efficiency.
* Presenting detailed treatment plans and maintaining a high acceptance rate.
* Regular communication with patients to ensure their needs and requests are met.
* Vendor management.
* Overseeing "End of Day" reports - Meet with the doctor weekly on practice financials.
* Insurance claim filing and management including appeals and follow up on insurance claims aging reports.
* Filing and managing pre-authorizations including follow up with the patient and scheduling.
* Collections and accounts receivable.* Managing practice marketing (website, SEO, Facebook, review sites, etc.).
* Human resources administration including recruiting and maintaining quality staff, handling taff scheduling, performance reviews, and office policies.
* Leading monthly staff meetings and implementing training as needed.
This Full Time position (8 am-5 pm Monday-Friday) offers a competitive salary- $45,000-$62,500/year based on experience and skills, 401K, health, dental and disability insurance etc., along with paid training and personal growth opportunities.