The Lake County Department of Utilities is accepting resumes for the position of Secretary in our Fleet Management Department. Applicants must have a High School diploma or GED and a valid Ohio Driver’s license. Three years office experience or equivalent is preferred. This position involves a broad range of administrative and clerical duties, including performing basic clerical and receptionist functions and developing familiarity with departmental policies and procedures. Applicants must display strong skills in verbal and written communication, exhibiting organizational abilities, and consistently deliver customer service in a professional fashion.
Specific job duties, include, but are not limited to:
• Set up appointments for vehicle maintenance
• Enter repair order and invoice data into the accounts
• Process payments and print reports for monthly billing
• Review vendor statements for accuracy
• Process chargebacks for various county departments
• Reconcile vehicle fuel data and update fleet tracking software
• Provide administrative support to the East End Service Center Water Department.
Salary range is $16.10 per hour to $23.60 per hour.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M.F.H.V.