Calling all Nurses... Want a Job With Purpose? By providing nursing supports for individuals with developmental disabilities, you truly make a difference in someone's life. Doing so in an inclusive and supportive work environment will enrich your life too. The Lake County Board of DD/Deepwood is now accepting applications for contracted positions in our Nursing Department. Starting salary is $22.00/hour. We are offering an attractive signing bonus and retention bonuses.
Our comprehensive Benefits Package includes: Medical Insurance, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance, and Attendance Bonuses that start after Day 1. And, you participate in the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System pension program.
Eligible applicants must be/have:
- Graduate of approved RN/CLPN School
- LPN-completion of Pharmacology Course
- Current License as RN or LPN (with Medication Administration Certification) from the Ohio Board of Nursing
- CPR & First Aid Certification
- One (1) year experience with individuals with DD, Mental Health/Psychiatric, Pediatric (or School Nursing Equivalent)