Lake Country Power is a Touchstone Energy® electrical distribution cooperative serving 43,000 members in northeastern Minnesota. We are hiring an Electrical Linestaker in our Mountain Iron service center.
Linestakers are responsible for civil, mechanical and electrical design functions for the construction and re-construction of the cooperative's distribution system. Most job duties are outdoors.
* Engineering-related associates degree (or related degree from technical school or two-year college), or a Lineworker certificate.
* Class D MN driver's license.
* Knowledge of computer programs such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Familiarity with overhead and underground electric distribution construction specs.
Application deadline: June 18, 2021
Lake Country Power offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
Lake Country Power is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.