Master Plumber/JourneymanLAFOURCHE PARISH SCHOOL BOARD
Lafourche Parish School Acting
Superintendent is presently
accepting applications for the
240 day position
• High School Diploma or GED
• Master/Journeyman Plumber’s license from State of Louisiana
• Five (5) years of maintenance experience
• General Knowledge of
• Ability to perform maintenance work and care for tools, and equipment used in this trade
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record
• Ability to instruct and lead
To apply for the current vacancy, visit the Lafourche Parish School Board Website (www.mylpsd.com) and go to Current Job Listings.
Applications are to be submitted through the Lafourche Parish School Board Website and the complete application will be
submitted electronically. High School Diploma or GED must be attached.
Deadline for the receipt of
applications is 3 p.m. on
Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
Lafourche Parish School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, age, sex, or