Lafourche Parish School
Superintendent is presently
accepting applications for the
Salary Range: $35,000-$40,375
240 day position
• High School Diploma or GED
• Master/Journeyman Plumber’s license from State of Louisiana
• Five (5) years of maintenance experience
• General Knowledge of Construction
• Ability to perform maintenance work and care for tools, and equipment used in this trade
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record
• Ability to instruct and lead helpers
To apply for the current vacancy,
visit the Lafourche Parish
School Board Website
(www.mylpsd.com) and go to
Current Job Listings.
Applications are to be submitted through the Lafourche Parish
School Board Website and the complete application will be submitted electronically.
High School Diploma or GED must be attached.
Deadline for the receipt of
applications is 3 p.m. on Monday,
October 12, 2020.
Lafourche Parish School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, age, sex, or