Associate Executive Director for Program OperationsLA SALLE SCHOOL
LaSalle School is a multi-faceted human service agency in the Pine Hills Neighborhood of Albany, New York, that has continually operated since 1854. We are a non-profit organization.
We are seeking an individual with the insight, skill, and experience necessary to shepherd the agency’s interdisciplinary team of amazing individuals who deliver these program services, assure we continue to meet all the regulatory mandates to sustain our multiple oversight agency certificates and licenses, and lead the agency’s programs through the dynamic and challenging environment of child and family service provision that exists today Our longstanding mission of providing a safe and effective place where children who have experienced harm and hardship can heal and thrive continues to this day.
Our OCFS licensed Hard to Place Residential Treatment Center serves male youth ages 11 through 21 from across New York State through a highly respected Specialized Residential Treatment Program. We have the capacity to provide a short term evaluation to assist local Family Courts to determine level of care needs for youth presenting with complex issues who are new to their system. The majority of our residentially placed youth are on a trajectory to be reunited with their families. Those for whom that is not an option are immersed in services and experiences which enable them to develop the skills and community connections necessary to progress towards independence.
The essential responsibilities of this role include:
- Executive level oversight of the agency’s interdisciplinary team to deliver, enhance, and build programs and services to foster healing and resilience and assures regulatory compliance.
- Program utilization and enrollment oversight, including managing agency risk and ensuring sound financial operations.
Lead role in maintaining effective interdepartmental collaboration
- Actively builds and sustains working relationships with placing authorities, oversight entities, and other stockholders.
- Masters of advanced degree in Human Services or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing leadership and program oversight personnel.
- Familiarity with Child Welfare, Special Education, Mental Health, Juvenile Justice, and related systems of care.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and program design and development
- Superior communication skills including writing, speaking, listening, and presenting.
Preferred Skills / Competencies:
- Bilingual preferred.
- MSED, LCSW, EDS, LMHC, or related certification or license preferred.
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org