Government Finance Funding AssociateKS StateBank
Are you a detail oriented person with excellent communication skill? Do you have previous banking experience? If so, KS StateBank has an opportunity just for you. We are looking for someone to join our Government Finance team as a part-time Funding Associate at our office at Kansas Farm Bureau in Manhattan, KS!
As a Funding Associate you will assist with funding contracts plus perform a wide variety of duties related to the operations of the department including, but not limited to, performing second day checks on contracts and receiving client calls. This position will also provide support to other areas within Government Finance.
- Assists with the final review for funding by verifying contracts, checking for accuracy of all documents, forms, fees, rates, etc.
- Verifies equipment satisfaction and payment structure by confirming with the client.
- Makes disbursements and closes accounts for Vendor Payable Account/Escrows – completes files and prepares documents for scanning.
- Releases UCC to be recorded.
- Troubleshoots and researches questions from clients and other bank personnel.
- Establishes and maintains effective business and working relationships with clients, company personnel and management.
- Performs second day check on contracts funded to assure input accuracy.
- Handles the majority of client calls to include quoting pay off amounts, loan balances and general questions.
- Must be able to contribute to a team-oriented environment, including support of other team members’ duties in a manner that further advances the goals and objectives of the department.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- An associate or undergraduate degree in finance preferred
- One to two years previous banking experience preferred
- Previous experience in a business environment
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of computers and office equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to give attention to detail
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and make quick decisions
Employee benefits include 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off. Equal opportunity employer.