Poultry Line Worker
Poultry Line Worker
Koch Foods is hiring Production Line Workers in the Chattanooga facility for 3rd Shift. Poultry Production Line Workers are responsible for processing chicken products on the production line and work throughout different stages of the production process.
3rd Shift hours vary depending on department:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in a fast paced, repetitive motion production area with chicken.
- Maintain satisfactory attendance and job performance in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as needed.
- No prior manufacturing experience necessary.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Cold, damp, wet environment with temperatures ranging from 40 to 90 degrees.
- Stand/walk 100% of work day.
- Exposure to noise levels greater than 85 decibels.
- Bend, stoop, and lift various weights as needed.
- Climb stairs, frequently stoop, kneel, crawl and bend.
- Exposure to strong, raw and foul odors.
- Bending, twisting, stacking, pushing and standing for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity of hands and wrists.
Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization. Drug Free Workplace Background Investigation Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.