Maintenance Technician, 3rd Shift
Maintenance Technician Job Summary:
Maintenance Technicians working within a poultry plant are primarily responsible for ensuring all equipment is working properly and operational, as well as for completing all repairs in a timely manner.
This is a 3rd Shift position with typical work hours 11:00 pm to 7:30 am
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily maintenance of poultry production plant equipment, and facilities.
- Record and document maintenance daily and routinely.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance procedures.
- Rebuild equipment as requested.
- Self starter with ability to work with little to no supervision.
- All other duties and projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with technical certification preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- One (1) plus years of previous manufacturing repair experience, preferably within the poultry industry.
- One (1) year of mechanical diagnostics and repair experience.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication and design.
- Good work record and team player.
- Knowledge and experience with trouble shooting three wire circuits.
- Cold, damp, wet environment with temperatures ranging from 40 to 90 degrees.
- Stand/walk 100% of work day.
- Exposure to noise levels greater than 85 decibels.
- Bend, stoop, and lift various weights as needed.
- Climb stairs, frequently stoop, kneel, crawl and bend.
- Exposure to strong, raw and foul odors.
- Bending, twisting, stacking, pushing and standing for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity of hands and wrists.
Benefits available after probationary period of employment:
- Paid Weekly
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off after 1 year of employment
- Employee Purchase Program
Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States.
Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.