Heating & Cooling Systems Installer
Guaranteed Interview........come to 1755 Mount Vernon Rd in Newark, Ohio between the hours of 8 am to 3 pm and you will receive an initial interview. At this time we can discuss the qualifications we are looking for, pay rates as well as our commission opportunities.
We will also be glad to answer any questions that you may have. Come in and ask for Nellie.
Please see below for the requirements of this position, as well as the benefits we offer.
KMA Electric and Heating & Cooling
Proudly Serving Satisfied Customers Since 1996
Corporate Office - 1755 Mt. Vernon Rd., Newark, Ohio 43055
Columbus Location - 2582 Cleveland Ave Columbus Ohio 43211
Information on the Company
KMA Electric and Heating & Cooling was started by Kelly Ault in June of 1996, and is licensed by the state of Ohio as an electrical contractor (OH LIC 24420). KMA Electric is in good standing with the state of Ohio and all municipalities in which it conducts business, as well as has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have expanded our home services offering to include Heating and Cooling within the last 5 years, and are now aggressively growing the division.
In the last five years alone, the company has completed 17,057 commercial, industrial and residential jobs. KMA has been able to accomplish this due to our proven business model which includes our warehouse on wheels service trucks, 911 style dispatching system and all employees being trained to the highest skill set in the industry. We have steadily employed 25+ people for the last 5 years (currently 30), and had 20+ trucks on the road across central Ohio daily. Annually we do approximately $3 million in annual sales, but we are in growth mode.
In 2015, the company was awarded the Better Business Bureau of Central Ohio's highest award, The Torch Award for Character and Ethics. This award is given to one company in each size category yearly, based on their known business practices, their overall BBB rating and their reputation in the community. KMA was chosen the winner out of 4500 competing companies from 21 counties in central Ohio. Further, KMA is ranked in the top 1% of all contractors in the state of Ohio by the independent ranking service Buildzoom.com. This is based on electrical contractor performance and inspections completed. KMA is also a past NBC4i electrical service and installation company in their Central Ohio Professionals program. Most recently, we were awarded Best of Columbus 2019.
Join the Team of Professionals that is dedicated to being the first in service. We believe in building relationships that foster a legacy of teamwork and service. Our slogan is We make service happen!
Residential HVAC Installer Position:
Pay based on experience - best beginning wage in the industry!
If you are currently employed but are considering a better opportunity for you and your family, feel free to call or text us at 740-404-0104. The best time is 3:00 - 6:00pm Monday through Friday.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Residential - Heating Cooling Installation Technician that is looking for an opportunity to work with a team that is focused on providing the best client experience possible, while making great money and growing their personal skill set. This person must be servant and team minded.
- At least 3 years of experience in Residential - Heating Cooling Service
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screening and have a valid driver license - we are Google Guaranteed
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical clients
- A willingness to learn new processes
- Ability to work within a team environment, to be accountable for your work/decisions and to follows the established rules
- Enthusiasm for your work, support for your team and appreciation of your customers.
What you ll be responsible for:
The essential functions of Residential - Heating Cooling Installation Technician is to install HVAC systems with focus on delivering a level of service that far exceeds the customers expectations. Thorough understanding and experience with setting furnaces, running line sets and bending ductwork etc., while working out of a truck designed specifically for installation is required. Our Heating and Cooling Installation Technicians demonstrate our companies high moral integrity while treating our customers homes as their own, and providing the best install experience in the industry. We train for all parts of the job and coach our install techs to excel at what they do.
What you ll get from us:
- We pay ½ Company Health Insurance for the employee
- We offer fantastic health and dental insurance for you and your entire family
- Our employee health insurance rates are low when compared to competitors
- We offer Aflac
- We offer Legal Shield
- We offer Life Insurance
- We offer Disability income protection plan
- Retirement 3% simple match
- A great wage & the sky is the limit
- We have great pay plan with top base wage
- Pay system is not capped or based on seniority
- Numerous bonuses and spiffs to make extra income
- We provide a great looking uniform to make sure you have a professional appearance
- We also provide tshirts for when its hot, jackets and hoodies for when its cold!
- Our training is second to none, guaranteed....We have our own training center in Columbus
- We pay for all of your training and costs associated with travel & lodging
- 100% Paid continuing education through Nexstar
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays: New Year s, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- FIRST YEAR - We give 1 week company paid vacation or personal time for company loyalty after first year of service
- FIVE YEAR - You may earn up to 2 weeks paid vacation or personal time for company loyalty
- TEN YEAR - You may earn up to 3 weeks paid vacation or personal time for company loyalty
- Great Culture
- We have an environment of team players that like to make money and have fun doing it
- Our employees often tell us that they look forward to coming to work every day
- We have several company outings per year where we all get to know each other better
- We encourage, welcome and listen to communication from everyone in the company
- Everyone in the company has a voice
- Anyone in the company can speak with the owner at any time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- We are a growing company that believes in developing our employees and hiring from within first
- Our Company Reputation
- We have a great reputation in the area. Our company won the Better Business Torch Award 2015
- Assigned territories close to home
- Employee Appreciation and Respect
- We consider our employees our most valuable asset and we treat them that way!
- Company Equipment
- Company service truck with fuel card
- Company iPad and training on our software
- Library of training info on numerous topics to help you expand your knowledge
- Financial adviser from Edward Jones and retirement program.
- Tool purchasing program!
You can learn more about working at KMA by watching our NBC4 videos here: KMA on NBC
We are a member of Nexstar Network