Asset Effectiveness Associate (AE)KIMBERLY-CLARK
Come join us at Kimberly-Clark as an Asset Effectiveness Associate (AE) at the Jenks, OK Mill for the opportunity to make the some of the finest paper products on high speed advanced manufacturing equipment!
We offer very competitive hourly rates, ranging from $22.81 - $31.00 per hour (with premium rate on Sundays).
You only work 6 months out of the year with our rotating 12-hour shift schedule.
- 6am – 6:30pm; 6pm – 6:30am
- Four teams: 2 teams on days; 2 teams on nights; teams rotate every 4 weeks
- One 48-hour week and one 36-hour week each pay period
Meet a few qualifications to get started:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Industrial Maintenance experience in a cross functional environment
- High-speed equipment troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical issues
- Candidate must be able to work on elevated work platforms, catwalks, scaffolding, etc.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, including nights, holidays, weekends and overtime.
What is an AE? The candidate will work as a member of the operations team with primary focus on equipment reliability. The candidate is required to lead troubleshooting efforts on manufacturing equipment, make periodic rounds to inspect equipment, execute maintenance work orders and complete maintenance records.
Required skills include the following:
- Use of E&I Test Equipment (VOM, Megger, Calibrators, etc.)
- Ability to interpret Electrical, Electronic, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Instrumentation Drawings, Schematics, and Technical Manuals
- AC & DC Motors and Control Circuits
- Electrical Control Devices (Limit, Proximity and Photo Switches, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Valves, etc.)
- Instrumentation and Control Devices (Pressure, Flow, Level Temperature, etc.)
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical power transmission systems troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
- Basic Pipefitting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
And by the way, benefits are available 1st day of hire!
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings and dependent care spending accounts
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- 80 hours vacation (pro-rated for first year based on month of hire)
- 12 paid Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing Plan
- Education Assistance (up to $5250/year)
- 24-hour On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Occupational Health Nurse
- $150/year allotment for uniforms
- $150/year allotment for safety footwear
- $150/year allotment for prescription safety eyewear