Production OperatorKimberly Clark
Come join us at Kimberly-Clark as a PRODUCTION OPERATOR at the Jenks, OK Mill for the opportunity to make the some of the finest paper products on high speed advanced manufacturing equipment!
We offer VERY COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATES, ranging from $17.43 - $33.49 per hour (with premium rate on Sundays); first pay increase up to $21.06 within first year.
You ONLY WORK 6 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR with our rotating 12-hour shift schedule.
- 12-hour shifts (days/nights)
- 6am – 6:30pm; 6pm – 6:30am;
- Four teams: 2 teams on days; 2 teams on nights
- Teams rotate every 4 weeks
- One 48-hour week and one 36-hour week each pay period
You only need to MEET A FEW QUALIFICATIONS to get started:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year verifiable working experience.
- Basic knowledge of computer use, good math skills, basic mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts
And by the way, BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE 1st DAY OF HIRE!!!
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- 80 hours vacation (pro-rated for first year based on month of hire)
- 12 paid Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing Plan
- Education Assistance (up to $5250/year)
- 24-hour On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Occupational Health Nurse
- $150/year allotment for uniforms
- $150/year allotment for safety footwear
- $150/year allotment for prescription safety eyewear
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL on a regular basis. We send ALL communication via email.
- You will be sent a virtual job assessment, please complete this ASAP. This will start the interview process.
- Search Jobs: KC North America, then Jenks, OK