We are seeking a bright, energetic, self-motivated college graduate who is interested in starting a career in web design and development. Prior web experience not required. We will train the right candidate, and provide opportunities to grow along with our company.
- Providing website support for our clients. This includes troubleshooting and responding to client support calls and emails.
- Performing website maintenance including backups, monitoring and reporting.
- Providing web training for our clients.
- Working alongside our development team on website enhancements.
- Other various web related duties.
- Assist with sales as needed.
- Work under deadline in a fast paced environment.
Must have strong organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail, and an interest in technology.
Benefits: 401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health, Disability
Job Category: Website Development
Job Location: Glen Allen, VA 23060 USA
About Our Company
Keybridge Web is a web design and development company based in Richmond, VA. We specialize in building custom websites for businesses and organizations. For more information about our company, visit keybridgeweb.com.
Employer Contact Information
Contact Name: Julia Lehner
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.