Night Housekeeping Supervisor
Night Housekeeper Full-time Kendal at Oberlin Responsibilities include cleaning offices, bathrooms, common spaces, carpet cleaning and general floor care.
• Ability to comprehend written and oral instructions in English;
• Ability to stand, bend, and walk for 90% of shift;
• Knowledge of housekeeping and cleaning chemicals, equipment and techniques;
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively with limited supervision;
• Pleasant-mannered and strong team member with excellent customer service skills.
Work shift is 11pm-7:30am and includes a 30-minute unpaid meal break and 15-minute paid relief break. We are dedicated to giving our older adults the highest standards of care and service from the Best Hero Staff in Lorain County, practicing excellent infection control to fight COVID-19. Great benefits and pay serving a great retirement community!
Apply online at: https://kao.kendal.org.
600 Kendal Drive Oberlin, OH 44074
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.