Night Housekeeping Supervisor
Night Housekeeping Supervisor Kendal at Oberlin
Kendal at Oberlin has a full-time, (40 hours/week) available for a Night Housekeeping Supervisor.
Job responsibilities include:
• Assures cleaning and sanitation coverage for all Community Center areas;
• Responds to off-duty emergencies, staff absences and special events, serving as a relief when needed;
• Performs hands-on cleaning services as member of Night Housekeeping Team;
• Prioritizes and schedules nightly workload for the staff team, monitoring staff performance for timely and quality completion of assignments;
• Displays good attention to detail and has a strong background in the use of housekeeping chemicals, equipment, and cleaning/ operating techniques including all aspects of floor care procedures;
• Trains, evaluates, and directs staff in the performance of their work, and creates schedules that comply with monthly budgets;
• Uses computer competently for staff and housekeeping operations;
• Interacts with all people in a pleasant and helpful manner. Excellent benefits and competitive pay.
600 Kendal Drive Oberlin, OH 44074