Night Housekeeping Supervisor
Facility Services Security/Watch – Full time & Part time Openings
Kendal at Oberlin Kendal at Oberlin has Full time and Part time day, evening and night positions open for Security/Watch in our Facility Services Department. This position provides security and emergency response for our Front Entrance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Having formal security training is a plus.
• Ability to read and comprehend written and oral instructions.
• Basic maintenance skills for community mechanicals and troubleshooting equipment issues.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively without supervision, focused and alert to the Kendal community’s security needs during evening and night hours.
• Possesses valid Ohio driver’s license that does not exceed limitations set by Kendal’s insurance carrier.
• Excellent communicator with good writing skills for reporting.
• Pleasant, helpful demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
Day Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm Rotating weekends and holidays
Evening Shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm, Rotating weekends and holidays
Night Shift: 11:00pm to 7:30am Rotating weekends and holidays
Hours: 8.5 Hours/Shift (Includes 30-minute unpaid lunch break)