Kendal at Oberlin
Kendal at Oberlin, Lorain County’s premier continuing care retirement community, has a full-time (40 hours/week) opening for an experienced Laundry Operator in our Hospitality Services Department.
• Maintains sanitary conditions in the laundry area at all times
• Cleans laundry machines, carts, floors, and counters
• Fills laundry product dispensers
• Uses correct settings on washers and dryers
• Sorts and weighs linen
• Folds and counts linen and packs linen carts
• Maintains accurate laundry weight records
• Processes personal laundry for community residents
• Ability to comprehend written and oral instructions and ability to write in English
• Good physical stamina for bending, lifting up to 25 pounds, walking and pushing laundry carts.
We offer great benefits and pay in our drug-free, smoke-free community! A pleasant personality and ability to work cooperatively with the Laundry Team are required characteristics of this position. Commercial laundry experience is preferred but not required. Will train.
600 Kendal Drive Oberlin, OH 44074