Customer Service and Classified SalesKearney Hub
The Kearney Hub is looking for a reliable team player to provide exceptional customer service, and is driven by customer success.
The ideal candidate:
- Is ambitious.
- Takes initiative in exceeding clients' expectations.
- Has good organizational and computer skills.
This is a full-time position with benefits including paid vacation, holidays and Insurance.
Below please find the Job Summary and Job Functions.
Assist walk ins and phone customers in the placing of classified, legal, display and other advertisng.
Aid in directing all customer to the proper department and answer questions. Sell advertising through inbound and outbound calling. High school diploma or GED with a minimum of some college desired.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform and execute all work practices in a safe manner. Constant safety awareness is mandatory for all employees.
- Assist customer in the wording, placement and number of day for classified in print and digital with an emphasis on increasing the number of words and days.
- Selling additional days of advertising by calling advertisers with ads expiring.
- Learn and use order entry system for advertising transaction.
- Solicit advertising on the phone.
- Promote customer service in all aspect of our business.
- Understand and implement standards of acceptance of advertising
- Work as a classified team to make monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Limiit the number of errors and corrections necessary.
- On-site, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Safely drive to and from various locations.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Computer skills are necessary for this position.
- Sometimes needs ability to use digital camera.
- Word processing and spreadsheet skills are useful.
- This position deals with confidential information on a daily basis. Confidentiality is a condition of employment.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals with a calculator.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.