Welders - CNCK&K Construction
West Fargo, ND Full-time
Posted on March 2, 2019
Welders - CNC
Hours: Mondays-Fridays, 6 AM to 3:30 PM
- Will be responsible to load and unload & confirm accurate count of freight
- Sort and secure items on trucks to prevent damage.
- Lifting various types of materials will be required: cartons, bags, cylinders, boxes, crates, drums, pipe, bars, etc.
- Standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, carrying, bending, reaching, and lifting both above and below waist level will be required.
- Heavy lifting will be required.
- Work in a safe and professional manner so as to reduce personal risks and risk to fellow employees.
- Process daily paperwork associated with the execution of the job. Perform other duties as directed or requested.
- The ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English, be able to perform simple mathematical calculations, handle receipts, read shipping labels and follow loading instructions
- A minimum age of 18 years of age.
- Must have the ability to read and write the English language and also perform simple mathematical calculations
- Working knowledge of safely operating a forklift and/or loading/unloading flatbed and step trailers
- Prompt and dependable attendance
Hourly wage Depending on experience.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, vacation and 401(k) with company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer