Software Engineer #190084484JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Jersey City, NJ.
- Perform UAT testing and software development lifecycle functions of the platform.
- Work in an agile environment and collaborate across various technology stakeholders and business teams while supporting the testing and deployment cycle.
- Enhance key testing methodology components and processes to facilitate and enhance the ability to test the full functional components of the risk platform.
- Drive day-to-day end-to-end and integrated testing of systems.
- Develop processes to automate testing utilizing automation tools to enhance coverage of testing support of the application.
- Execute projects supporting the UAT function within overall platform working effectively with the global development teams, integral dependent tech teams, and Production Management Operations and Business partners.
Minimum education and experience required:
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study plus five (5) years of experience in the job offered or five (5) years of experience as a Support Analyst, Technology Analyst, IT Consultant, or related occupation.
The employer will alternatively accept a Master’s degree and 3 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience.
This position requires 3 years of experience with: software development; programming with Java, Python, Perl, or C++; SQL; and leading projects, leading enhancements, and performing problem management and fixes. Requires one year of experience with database design and query optimization.
EOE, AAE, M/F/D/V.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
All rights reserved.