Software Engineer #190083577JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Jersey City, NJ.
- Perform continuous integration, automated unit test and regression testing and focus on end-to-end quality of the delivery.
- Deliver technical solutions for building web applications and portals to source, consume, model and store finance data to automate and enhance Finance business processes.
- Design, build, test, and document high-performance, scalable, and resilient applications.
- Satisfy business requirements and work on application deployment and enhancements.
- Follow best practices such as continuous integration, automated unit testing, and regression testing and focus on end-to-end quality of the delivery.
- Work collaboratively in a team with fellow developers, sharing ideas to solve complex and challenging business problems.
- Communicate effectively and work closely together with business clients, other technology teams, support partners and stakeholders to deliver and support business aligned solutions.
Minimum education and experience required:
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study plus five (5) years of experience in the job offered or five (5) years of experience as a Programmer Analyst or related occupation.
The employer will alternatively accept a Master’s degree and 3 years of experience in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience.
EOE, AAE, M/F/D/V.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
All rights reserved.