CTP Operator (Plate-Maker)Journal Register Offset
CTP Operator (Plate-Maker)
Digital First Media is the parent company for the Journal Register Offset and owns and operates over 90 brands nationwide. The Exton Printing Center is a state-of-the art full service commercial printer.
We are hiring for a Part Time CTP Operator (Plate-Maker) to evening and night shifts based on production needs in our Exton Printing Center. Setting up print jobs, receiving files, and active managing of the files sending print files to imager to produce plates. Must have some computer knowledge; with the ability manage the electronic flow of pages for job printing and to work with of FTP sites, pagination workflow software, Microsoft Word and Excel and other computer- related software programs to download files, prep files, and process files for plate production.
- Work within company safety guidelines.
- Establish priorities and sequence of products to meet deadlines on a shift basis.
- Be willing to be trained with imaging software and equipment.
- Make sure jobs are setup correctly using the correct templates.
- Analyze and/or assist to resolve quality and work flow issues.
- Check to see that all imaging equipment, printer and plate bender are functioning properly.
- 8-12 hours per week
- Monday-Wednesday afternoon/evenings
Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.