Firm AdministratorJohnson & Sheldon, PLLC
Johnson & Sheldon is a growth-oriented, full service CPA firm located in downtown Amarillo.
We are seeking a well-qualified individual to fill the position of Firm Administrator.
The Firm Administrator is responsible for various functions including payroll, human resources, benefit administration (PTO, health insurance, 401(k) plan, and other fringe benefits), company bookkeeping, accounts payable, technology support, and various other duties.
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker while also being a team player
- Multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Relevant experience of five years in HR, bookkeeping/accounting
- Contract negotiation
- Strong in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) and QuickBooks.
- Experience with Practice is a plus.
Benefits package includes PTO, health insurance, 401(k), cafeteria plan & other fringe benefits.