Night Warehouse WorkerJohnson Brothers Liquor
Work a 4 day work week!
Competitive Wages & Benefits!
Johnson Brothers of North Dakota is looking for a full-time Night Warehouse Worker in our Fargo location.
This is a four day work week at 10+ hours per day filling orders for customer accounts. The job requires standing for the majority of your shift and consistently lifting up to 50 lbs.
This position has the primary responsibility of selecting the orders and operating the sortation device for outbound shipping.
Essential Job Functions:
Select product for outbound shipment. Repeatedly lift 35-50 pound cases and place to either a pallet 1000+ times per shift. Accurately review information on selection labels and match them to the correct product. Reposition cases and labels accordingly to maintain accuracy and eliminate breakage. Review WMS system to ensure that all products have been selected.
Other Job Functions:
Complete end of shift responsibilities such as palletizing, return, and cleanup activities as directed.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Organization - Ability to organize and plan work to meet established deadlines
- Detailed - Ability to accurately follow processes and procedures
- Professionalism - Ability to be courteous and respectful
Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Familiar in the use of Warehouse Management Systems and bar code scanning technology
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Johnson Brothers is a family-owned wine, spirits, and beer distributor with headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Johnson Brothers has been providing world class service to customers throughout the United States since 1953. Our mission is very simple: to provide the best possible service to both our customers and supplier partners. We're a modern, dynamic, progressive beverage company, yet grounded with old-fashioned values of hard work, loyalty, and a genuine commitment to excellence. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to our home.