ServersJohnny B. Good's Diner
Johnny B. Good's Diner is hiring Full-time, experienced: Servers Year-round employment.
Serves patrons by providing information to help food and beverage selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining ambiance.
Server Job Duties:
- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and aperitifs; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant; inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to hostperson; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.