DirectorJohn 3:16 Mission
Tulsa, OK Full-time
Posted on March 27, 2019
Evangelical Christian Ministry is looking for Director of Women's Ministry.
- Direct personnel and volunteers in providing services to homeless women clients
- Implement and assess program effectiveness and make recommendations to the COO
- Assess client needs and handle issues appropriately to facilitate recovery to normalcy
- Coordinate with outside agencies to form liaisons
- Oversee counseling components of women's programs, which could include leading individual or reconciliation counseling sessions with families Lead classes and group sessions.
- Review and have a high level of control and knowledge of all class sessions/chapels offered to students/guests
- Prepare recommendations for the annual budget.
- Review and control expenses for women's program budgets.
- Code and submit expense receipts for charge accounts/petty case to Accounting
- Supervises all applicable staff with a constant focus on progress in program directives and the Mission statement of the organization
- Enforces current policies and procedures of the Mission
- Responsible to oversee the maintenance and upkeep of the Mission, utilizing staff, students and vendors to keep facilities in good condition
- Stay current with housing, food, educational, employment and other key benefits offered in both the private and public sectors that could benefit clients
- Prepare monthly statistical and ministry reports and lead the Women's Ministry board committee meetings
- Attend Mission meetings and functions
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in education/counseling or Bible College or equivalent studies and/or experience
- Three years of experience with homeless or a related area
- Family or social service consulting preferably in a Gospel Rescue Mission environment
- Proven record of program development, budgeting, administration and implementation required
- Spiritual maturity to fulfill requirements of an "Overseer" as given in Titus 1:5-9 Spiritual gift of mercy and zeal for evangelism, desired