ReceptionistJob's Peak Vet Hospital
Job's Peak Vet Hospital is hiring for part time receptionist.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
We're here when you need us, whether it's for a routine checkup, a much needed vaccination, or a surgery. Because our clean, well-lit facilities utilize the most up-to-date and technologically advanced equipment, and our staff is not only knowledgeable about advanced veterinary techniques but also possesses incredible passion for their work, you can rest assured that your best friend is in the best hands.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.