Kennel HelpJob's Peak Vet Hospital
Job's Peak Vet Hospital is hiring for Kennel help.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grooming the animals and providing basic hygiene to them such as bathing, brushing teeth and trimming their nails
- Preparing diet charts for the animals, feeding them, maintaining food stock required for the animals and removing the left over and uneaten food
- Cleaning the living space or cages of the animals and disinfecting it by spraying various chemicals and disposal of dead animals
- Carrying exercise routines for the animals and assist them in obedience training
- Taking the animals for routine health check up, vaccinations, drugs in case the animals are suffering from any diseases
- Some experienced kennel attendants even train the animals in breeding process or euthanasia and the process of parturition for the female species of the animals
- Handle heavy equipment while cleaning and maintenance such as floor cleaning equipment, crematorium, steam or pressure washers, refrigeration units, etc.
- Some kennel attendants who are independent workers also sell pet food
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.